|Honduras San Isidro 4: blackberry, red wine, nutmeg; Ethiopia Gerba Dogo: lime, gooseberry, black tea
|Method of preparation
For real connoisseurs of drips, we have prepared an unrivaled combo, in which you will find two fragrant packages of incredible lots - Honduras San Isidro 4 and Ethiopia Gerba Dogo, 8 drips in each package. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of aromatic pleasures, discover new shades of taste without too much effort.
In the aroma, you will feel notes of blackberry, whiskey and chocolate, which create a harmonious bouquet. The taste reveals notes of blackberry, red wine and nutmeg. The aftertaste is sweet, which lingers on your receptors for a long time
In the aroma, you will feel notes of black currant, lime and white grapes, which will give you warm and bright emotions for the whole day. The taste of coffee is unforgettable, with hints of lime, gooseberry and black tea. The aftertaste is long.
What is needed for brewing drips?
Just hot water and a cup. Repeat:
1. Heat the water to 96 degrees or cool the boiling water.
2. Open the drip bag and place it on the cup.
3. Pour the first portion of water (90 ml) to the edges and let it drain. After that, pour the second portion of water (90 ml) in the same way.
4. When the water drains completely, remove the drip bag from the cup and stir the coffee with a spoon.
5. Let the drink cool a little and enjoy!
There are no reviews for this product.